fevereiro 08, 2013

Quanto apostam que este russo usou o póquer como desculpa para se livrar da mulher?


Andrei Karpov, from Murmansk, Russia, is a prime example of a man not knowing when to leave a poker table. So desperate he was to stay in a poker game, he put his wife up as a stake after he'd run out of money.

His unusual stake didn’t bring him any luck and he eventually lost the game to his opponent Sergey Brodov. Brodov then went to Karpov’s house to claim his winnings. Even more surprisingly, Tatiana, Karpov’s then wife, agreed with the idea instead of point-blank refusing to be used as winnings in a poker game.

As a result, she divorced Karpov and later married Brodov and has not regretted her decision.

'It was humiliating and I was utterly ashamed. But as soon as my ex-husband did that I knew I had to leave him,” Tatiana said.

“Sergey was a very handsome, charming man and I am very happy with him, even if he did "win" me in a poker game.”

Sem comentários: